- Booth spaces are 15’ wide by 10’ deep.
- Displays must be professional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Booth space only is provided.
- Artists are expected to provide their own 10×10 canopied tents.
- There may be some room for storage behind the tents depending upon your assigned booth location.
- All exhibit booth spaces are on Worthington Avenue in Wyoming, Ohio, between Rt. 4 and Burns Avenue.
- Requests must be made with your entry.
- Artists may drive to their space, unload, drive out of exhibit area and park vehicles for free along city streets.
Exhibit space assignments will be sent by email and postcard about a week before the show with specific entry/exit instructions for your booth location.